Screenshots from the App Store
iBillionaire helps investors make smarter investment decisions, democratizing information and data previously accessible to only a few. It provides key insights into the investment formulas and stock market moves of billionaires like Warren Buffett, George Soros and Carl Icahn, presenting the information harnessed in a simple, straight-forward way.
App features include top holdings, recent sells and latest picks as well as average stock purchase prices and S&P 500 performance comparisons. It also lets users get into the game, allowing them to create their own personal portfolios for analysis. Want to gauge how diversified your portfolio is and get ideas for improving your performance? iBillionaire can help with just that.
Over 20 of the world's top financial influencers are contemplated by iBillionaire, including John Paulson, Daniel Loeb and Chase Coleman. The app provides you the tools to get investment ideas from them in a matter of seconds.
"Helps you track what big name investors like Warren Buffett, John Paulson, and David Einhorn, are doing in their portfolios" - Wall Street Journal
"Users can plug in their own holdings, the app offers suggestions based on what the billionaires are doing." - MarketWatch
"The [iBillionaire Index] returns are hard to argue with" - CNBC
iBillionaire Premium gives you access to all billionaire profiles and unlimited personalized daily alerts. The 30-day, auto-renewable subscription is priced at just $0.99, and our annual subscription costs $9.99.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal deactivated in Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Learn more about our Premium Membership at www.iBillionaire.me/premium
Learn more about our Terms and Conditions visit www.iBillionaire.me/tos
Check out the iBillionaire Index at www.iBillionaire.me/billion