Screenshots from the App Store
When you install "just me" you are upgrading the messaging ability of your phone. "just me" is powerful, yet simple, free and unlimited.
- provides you the best of texting, email and social networking apps all in one place
- enables you in a single message together with text to include multiple photos, videos, and voice messages
- allows you to be unlimited – text as much as you want, add the media you choose, and message as often as you’d like, all for free
- gives you a choice of who to message – by integrating your iPhone address book into the app and enabling all of your contacts to receive messages – even if your contact does not have "just me" themselves
- recognizes that sometimes sharing is too much so "just me" lets you save messages as private, for your eyes only
- understands that sometimes sharing with contacts is not enough so "just me" lets you post publicly, including to Facebook and Twitter
- "just me" puts you in full control over who sees and uses your messages and media each time you save, send or publish a message
You can start sending messages right away... Even if your contacts don’t have "just me", they can read your messages via email or SMS. They can choose to download "just me" to comment, like and reply using "just me". Replies create shared albums.
All of what you do on "just me" is saved in your own private cloud that you alone control. Your messages, and all the media they contain, are available for you to look back to at any time. Over time your "just me" private cloud becomes an archive of your life, a little like an email archive, but with beautiful pictures, videos and audio recordings that can be enjoyed in their full glory.
- "just me" automatically remembers groups you message so you can easily use them again
- your private cloud on "just me" stores all of your media, you will be able to create slide shows and more
- there is no need for passwords - "just me" validates your existing email addresses and cell phone numbers
- plus more...
"just me" never violates your privacy. Your address book always stays on your device, under your control. We do not retain any address book records on our servers. We encrypt all data that is sent to our servers. As for message data; your private messages can only be seen by you; your shared messages can only be seen by yourself and the recipients; your public posts are, of course, public.
Try "just me" yourself – share, save, publish, remember. Use with family, friends and colleagues. With "just me" you finally get the messaging app that brings it all together for you. And "just me" always keeps you in control.
At "just me", it’s all about you!